Thursday, December 1, 2011

A frenzy of Christmas gifts flying off my needles

I prefer the simplicity of things and ordinarily I do not like a lot of decor type stuff setting around the house. This year with our oldest moving back in and construction on a soundroom for music and recording, I had decided to tone down the Christmas decor. Well that didn't happen...because there is one time of year I don't keep it simple. And we are now in that time. My daughter and I got the house ready for the holidays this week and yep I decided to put up all four trees after all (One large one and three smaller theme trees).

I have been finishing up gift items and my needles of all types have been busy.I took pictures to share but...I made a grave error when putting them in folders on my computer and actually only saved the shortcuts...and unfortunately before I discovered my error I deleted all the files from my computer. I am too lazy and bummed to retake all the pictures....Unfortunately I lost some that I really wanted to save of some singing gigs of my kids and a birthday party. I am seriously hating technology right now. Okay I realize it was my fault and not technology but I am still ticked.

Most of these items have been finished here in the last several months. I have now completed all of the handmade gifts I am giving this year. What has been on your needle heading up to the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment