Thursday, March 4, 2021

 Wow I am surprised this blog was even still here.  My needles have been busy since I last blogged with plenty of cross stitching and knitting.  But I guess I am just not very consistent as a blogger.  

This has indeed been a strange and stressful year for the world.  I remind myself often that no matter what God is still on the throne and I don't have to figure it out or get stressed out about it.

I find myself turning to my crafting more just trying to catch some calm  Do any of you find that your crafting helps balance the crazy that is going on out there?

This entry is a tad bit all over the place isn't it?  That is sorta how life has been the last year or so....I don't spend too much time trying to get it figured out because just as soon as I think I have it figured out someone goes and changes the rules.  I am thankful and grateful that there is one thing I KNOW will not change and will always lead me to truth...God's Word.  

So does this mean I am going to be actively posting to this blog again?  Maybe yes maybe no...But since I know it is still here I just may pop in from time to time to jot down some of my random thoughts.  Who knows I may even post some of my current craft projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment