Saturday, July 25, 2009

This week's progress




I didn't get a lot of stitching done on my Sunbonnet Sue picture this week. I pulled out my yarn and finished up a few more beanies for Covered With Love. Those are nice little projects to take on the road. Last weekend I visited my parents and spent the travel time knitting. By the time I had gotten there I had a hat completed. Then I was able to pull out my crochet hook and finish a couple while my mom and I chatted.
I am hoping to get some time to make some real progress on my Sunbonnet Sue project this week. What are all the other crafty bloggers working on this week??

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, the little hats remind me of my newborn grandsons! We have triplet grandsons & they all have little knitted hats, so we can tell them apart!!!!! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I thought the stitching was on a different post. I too dislike backstitching, but sometimes it sure makes the pattern POP, doesn't it?!@?? Can't wait to see progress on this piece. I love it! I found you on the 123 board post.

    ReplyDelete