Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

All of the Christmas preparation is completed except for baking some cookies and making some fudge. My darlin' daughter will be helping me with that this Thursday and Friday. So I have actually found myself with more time for crafting than I typically have.

It is bitter cold out there this week. We are to see temps down to zero tonight. Over the weekend we received a blanket of snow. It's definitely starting to look like Christmas out there. So staying inside and crafting while enjoying some coffee or hot cocoa is a wonderful way to spend a cold evening.

I have a couple more finishes to share. They were both freebies that I picked up somewhere. They were both fun projects. Tonight I started on a new project. I am stitching some of the designs from an old Prairie Schooler book called A Prairie Christmas.




Hope your holidays are filled with love, family and blessings.




1 comment:

  1. I love them both. What are you working on now? I'm going to be starting Little House Needleworks Rose Sampler.

    ReplyDelete